The Magician by Rishabh Interiors and Arts .





The Magician  2016 !
 

The only thing I ever liked about school were projects , where I could show off my artistic abilities and the Libraray .

Remember those ? If you ' re too young to remember , it was the internet before the internet.
My favorite two sections of the library were books about art and magic . Oh Magic ! I remember first reading about one of the eminent magicians and how he could walk through walls . I would re-read that passage a hundred times , staring at the illustration of an arm passing through a wall , thinking the solution would reveal itself.

Every child has a period where they're obsessed with Magic. Particularly boys. I don't know what it is , but all my male friends had a year of adolescence where they got a magic kit and tries to learn some tricks . I was still doing magic in high school , at one point believing it was an actual career I wanted to have ! When I get interested in something , I obsess. It's a trait of mine.

Magicians were often limped together with some touring shows. But when you became a superstar , you broke off on your own. And outside word- of - mouth , it was all about your show poster. The Posters always fascinated me, particularly the ones that teased of a new illusion .

Well, It was my preconceived notion to become a designer or painter . If not, then the second alternative was to become a renowned Magician. Today, I take great pride to call myself an Interior Designer and Painter , running an eponymous label called Rishabh Interiors and Arts but still I can feel that urge and my keen interest and fascination towards the world of Magic and the Magicians . That is why I am proud to present this avant- garde Art collection namely , 'The Magician' , bringing in light the Magic Posters which I had imagined and planned during my high school to attract the audience for my show if I were a magician . These Paintings are available on Rishabh Interiors and Arts : The e- Studio and Swapnil Saundarya Label ( under Art Gallery section ) .

Cheers !


- Rishabh Shukla ( RS )


.



























These mesmerising Paintings ( Collection : The Magician ) made by Rishabh Shukla ( RS ) are available as Posters . These Posters are digitally printed with archival -quality inks on archival paper .
They come to you ready to frame or to mount and frame. These are available in three different sizes described below.

* Size A -  12x18 in - 30x45cm
* Size B -  12x 8 in - 30x20 cm
* Size C -   9x6 in   - 22x15cm



Prices and Delivery :

* Size A -  12x18 in - 30x45cm - Rs. 35,00/-
* Size B -  12x 8 in - 30x20 cm - Rs. 25,00/-
* Size C -   9x6 in   - 22x15cm -  Rs. 15,00/-

{ plus Rs.150/-  for postage and packing }

Delivery :  Within Two weeks. Please specify date required on the order form or on your mail .

Send us the Poster image (s) , you are interested for along with your mail . The Card image will  serve as the Product code .


Trade enquiries welcomed .

You can  make  purchase at 'Rishabh Interiors & Arts :  The e- Studio' by placing an order via e-mail with your details and the product code , you are interested for. For buying Guide and help , please refer to our studio's website .


Follow Rishabh Interiors & Arts : The e-Studio

Facebook - 
http://www.facebook.com/Rishabhinteriors?fref=ts



Twitter -
www.twitter.com/shuklarishabh52




* ' The Magician ' Collection is also available at 'Swapnil Saundarya e-store' .
   Visit :  www.swapnilsaundaryaestore.blogspot.com










 
Don't Forget to visit our YouTube Channel ::








 


Exclusive MEDIA COVERAGE of SWAPNIL SAUNDARYA LABEL' S DOLLS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKBDGxD-jhk&feature=youtu.be


and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HWXwFuG5QU&feature=youtu.be



Click here to read the story behind SWAPNIL SAUNDARYA DESI DOLLS :

http://swapnilsaundarya.blogspot.in/2016/01/media-coverage-of-swapnil-saundarya.html





copyright©2016.Rishabh Shukla. All rights reserved

No part of this publication may be reproduced , stored in a  retrieval system or transmitted , in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the copyright owner. 

Copyright infringement is never intended, if we published some of your work, and you feel we didn't credited properly, or you want us to remove it, please let us know and we'll do it immediately.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

वास्तु शास्त्र के टिप्स, कर दें घर को फिट

Bathroom Design

Interior Design Journalism - An Introduction